DESCRIPTION: I was told by the sonographer who did my scan there is a 1 week margin of error. Mine bee being cause i knew my last AF and how long it went for. I wa going to be 13 weeks that day by LMP. Ask a question or share your story Start a post. Can dating scans be wrong?.#1 vova5218: 2:36 reminds me of the scene from the movie shinning when the black dude is showing the wife the Hotel Pantry.
#2 JoJodal: She is a real RatpubliKKKlan !
#3 happybish: Shower Sim say what? Who would create a Sim with showering?
#4 blond1n: Very helpful to this baby boomer!
#5 wallke: A ver yo te tengo uno mas cabron, si tu te portas de lo mejor con ella, porque ella no te quiere? A veda esa no la veas venir :'v*
#6 vanobond4: Im the 66th comment
#7 eeveka: 1:45 e um pe de maconha?
Are late scans accurate for dating? in Your Pregnancy | Forum | Huggies
Get tips and advice on how to help your 3 to 4 year old get a great sleep. Are you sure you want to delete? By talking to the health care professionals you should get a clearer picture as to what is happening. Measurements at such an early stage aren't accurate which is why they wait for 12 weeks to date you. I have scans every few weeks so it will probably keep on changing. Thanks Dr Phil, you've put my mind at rest. Babies measuring small at 20 weeks just says you have a small baby in there.
Pregnancy, Trying to conceive & Parenting Forum.
I have been told typically scans can be up to 10 days out either way especially later in pregnancy so i'd so maybe you are due somewhere in the middle? I took the morning after pill straight away the next morning..
- It seems pretty unlikely that you would ovulate 3 weeks late! At around 12 weeks you can get more accurate measurements..
- Can your pregnancy scan give the wrong due date?
- dating scan can they be wrong? if so by how much
- Can dating scans be wrong? |
I had the same thing happen with my DD..
- Jan 4, - I had a dating scan today thinking I was almost 8 weeks. I read a similar thread last night about dates being inaccurate.. do not fear. Someone else on another thread said that scan measurements can be out as much . I went today for my dating scan thinking that i was 7wk1day however they told me Use LMP or 12 week scan date?
- Are you having another scan at 12w for NT- that might put your mind at ease if they That does seem very odd, but I though dating scans couldn't be wrong by Will be interesting to see how many weeks/days your 20 week scan puts you at.
- I would ask for a dating scan, I didn't have a heartbeat until after 6 weeks. Speak to your midwife, hopefully she will be more understanding than Can dating scans be wrong???
Credentials confirmed by a Fortune verification firm. It just doesn't quite add up by my reckoning of when I think I ovulated and when I know we did the deed! The BabyCenter Bulletin Get the latest parenting news, plus expert advice and real-world wisdom. No scan for dating is always right. In NZ it is quite unusual to have a dating scan, wfong in OZ it seems to be the norm.
? - ?
#2 17.05.2018 at 01:13 rfnmrf:
#3 27.05.2018 at 14:03 rfcgthh:
Adri me saludas en tu proximo viedo plis
#4 04.06.2018 at 17:22 daddad:
The Music Was Getting Sirius Eh?
#5 05.06.2018 at 01:16 goodstar:
#6 08.06.2018 at 05:34 polyndra:
its only sony which gives you updates as soon
#7 15.06.2018 at 05:10 gogcraft:
I vary vary vary vary don't like troom troom