DESCRIPTION: The amp is about 15 years old but hasn't been used for about 13 years. If you are wiring them in parallel on an amplifier that can delivery twice the power in half the impedance virtually any quality amp you can achieve up to 6dB increase for doubling your subs. I believe they're watts RMS..#1 volandspb: Hey
Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams
Also, is the age of an amp something to be worried about? The full-range 6 x 9 speaker ought to be alright getting watts RMS, but the sub would only be receiving about 50 watts, which probably won't be enough to keep up with the 6 x 9. Mono lock or 2 channel and how many watts? Where is "more sound" going to come from??? And you have a very big office-landscape where you want to occasionally adress all cubicles. How would be the best way to connect the 2 subs to the amp??? So dropping the load impedance does let you "pull" more current and hence more power out of the amp to use a metaphor we're not supposed to use, but whatever.
Dual Voice Coil (DVC) Wiring Tutorial.
Wiring powered devices can be dangerous. But if i can get more from the speaker and the amp..
- Nov 5, Posts:.
- Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams
- Wiring Diagrams for 1 Subwoofers
- Dual Voice Coil (DVC) Wiring Tutorial – JL Audio Help Center - Search Articles
Is this a good combo and best wiring configuration. I am looking to up grade from 3 to 4 12's..
- KICKER Technical Support shows you how to wire 3 single voice coil Or like my friends keep telling me go.
- I need to see how to connect Capacitor + 2 amps with a double sub to install on it 2 subs as bridge and 2.
- Our wiring diagrams will help you find the best way to connect your subs and amps Impedance: Impedance is the amount of electrical resistance a sub puts up against an amplifier's output. One subwoofer; Two subs; Three subs; Four subs.
It appears that in the diagram each sub is connected independently to its own channel, with two 4 ohm loads independently powering the two speakers. I was looking at these subs: Im looking at doing the Hifonics Usbs I wired everything individually and used all 4 terminals on the amp to power the subs. Jeremy, A single DVC 2-ohm sub can only get wired as a 1-ohm or a 4-ohm load.