DESCRIPTION: That information remains after you delete your account. If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request closse have your account permanently deleted. Home News Sport Business..#1 quercus: LIKE SI TE ISO REIR
#2 frunz1993: 3
How to delete your Facebook account permanently
Thank you for your support. A Anonymous Sep 25, I just want to be sure that Facebook will help me to get back my account or just let be know that my pics and videos will not be misused. Somehow during the years I have created a few Facebook pages, but I only want to use 1 of them and get rid of the other ones. No, you can however deactivate your Facebook, but still be able to use messenger, which is optional. The deletion process begins 14 days after you submit your request. Or, go Account Settings and press delete account.
How to permanently delete your Facebook account.
A Anonymous Dec 27, If I change a status or unfriendly someone, do they get notified?.
- Click here for instructions. Go to "settings" and look for apps..
- Unable to load page
- How to delete or deactivate a Facebook account – what’s the difference?
Answer this question Flag as The file that begins downloading will contain your Facebook profile information, so be very careful about where you keep it..
- Apr 26, - How to delete or deactivate a Facebook account – what's the difference? There are But deleting your account is a much more serious matter.
- If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to.
- What's the difference between deactivating and deleting my account? If you deactivate your account How do I deactivate my account? You can deactivate your.
To reactivate your account after deactivating it, simply log into Facebook your e-mail and password. If it's correct, another pop-up window will appear. To do this, follow these steps:. No, you can't do that, if you deactivate your account. LV Liz Vasques Jun 6,
this is the same thing as scare mongering about getting cancer from the wireless radiation from a phone, but i am yet to see anyone's ear fall off. And if i was a physicist i would want my name quoted for these strong views.
#2 18.06.2018 at 06:15 LAKILAK:
You just copied this to get money.Cuz captain Zachs work is incredible