DESCRIPTION: Maturity might be an issue, but you'll get that in any relationship, irrespective of the age difference. He must be either dating me for my money or just for sex. Whore is much lower than Gigolo. Does it say about me that I wasn't able to attract od younger woman so there is something wrong with me? Upvoted for Family guy reference..No comments yet
Jersey City, NY friends reviews. Judging from your screen name, you're a mother as well, right? Mostly I find this kind of situation confusing. It's just the nature of maturing through life. You merely assume self-pity. Being approached by year-old men routinely did not mean I actually wanted to pursue a serious relationship with one when I was single.
So, my question is: You drive a hard bargain..
- You, on the other hand, sound immature and judgmental about both gender relations and age, and so it probably won't work out, unless your prospective girlfriend is willing to be considered milfy or a cougar, but she probably won't. Why are you even single at your age?.
- Cervical Check
- Find the good stuff
- I am a 36 year old woman dating a 21 year old man AMA. : IAmA
I couldn't find it, but there is a youtube video of The View where they talk about this..
- Mar 28, - Disclaimer: I dated someone for two years that was seven years younger than me. The age difference is not the issue as much as where each of the couple are at in their life experiences. The 30 year is more likely thinking about career a family and other long term responsibilities such as a buying a house. The 22 year old is Is it wrong for a 30 year old man to date a 22 year.
- Although it can work, a woman in her 30's is at a much different stage in life than that of a man that is in his early 20's. I'm in the exact same boat, 31 & falling for a 21 year old who seems more mature than most men I've met, I'm an independent successful woman that never thought I'd be in this situation, most men are.
- Everything You Need To Know About Dating A Year-Old Man As A Something Girl. By Laura Argintar Jan 7 Share. You know those girls who refuse to date anyone younger than they are, much less anyone their own age? They have a specific, thought-out reasoning as to why they're only romantically.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I just think it is a recipe for frustration. It says you are insecure. What do you mean by dating? Young or old, life is hard. Also, did you read that OkCupid article, or just the comments?